Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Birthday

I had a BIRTHDAY yesterday...eeek! Turned a year older! Had a fun dinner with a few friends the night before, and spent the next day with my lil family. Got a much needed "fancy Birthday" fruity-mint scrub, hot wax, stone, & leg wrap pedicure.THANK YOU HUBBY! So amazing might I say!! The lady twisted my arm to get a manicure as well...or maybe it went something like this..
Lady (American name Susan): would you like a manicure, too
Me: 1/2 in la la land dreaming of white sand with an awesome massage chair doing circular motions on my back.....Manicure? Umm SURE!
That's how they get you!

Headed home and watched a really cute movie with Hubby while Miss Priss napped.

We got all cleaned up and went to dinner...Mexican food of course! It was great as always! I had 9 bowls of salsa...what??? it was my Birthday! Honestly 9 bowls, but they were small! Haha!! Then Daddy took us for a paddle boat ride as the sun set, and it was just ...beautiful! We fed the ducks from our boat and I had a wonderful time! I can't complain one bit!!








We watched fireflies before we headed home, I have not seen them since I was about 5 years old! Ohhh the simple things in life you learn to appreciate!!!


THE END

1 comment:

FROGGITY! said...

that sounds wonderful!! happy birthday!!! sounds like you were pampered... and rightfully so!

i could drink salsa. i really do like it that much... seriously. :)