Dip your carrots in cranberry applesauce, you just might like it...

Always give the chips and salsa a taste test to see if they are spicy enough...

I sure love that you sing Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star and somehow think that the part that says Up Above The World So High somehow sounds like APPLESAUCE so that's how you sing it. Because ma'm it's pretty darn cute if you ask me!
A Daddy's Girl if I have ever seen one...

Daddy came home with a new outfit for Miss Priss, that he picked up while he was out. So sweet, good job, see how fun buying her new clothes can be!!! Scary, if you shop everyday!!

Love that while I am vacuuming, you put on your shades and heels and tell me that you want to go CHOPPIN' (shopping)! That's my girl!!!

While you are my girly-girl, I love that you will run outside barefoot any chance you get, bend down and explore bugs(including "petting" them) and get a little dirty...to turn right around and ask for Mommy's "chastick" and sit on the bathroom floor and say tanails-okay, because you want you toenails touched up!!! I love you from your head to your toes my little Tootsie Popper...




1 comment:
Miss Priss is so much fun. I have a feeling allot of her great personality and fun style has to do with a little someone called "mama" :) She is precious Lindsay. I hope you have a great mothers day!
Post a Comment