
Nanny & Papaw have a HUGE garden loaded with fresh veggies...
So they have been canning, bc there is so much produce they don't know what to do with it...


My parents treated us to dinner, then we made a trip to Lowe's. Miss Priss has on a little boys shirt that I had in my car, because she was covered in salsa from dinner. HA! But I found a matching bow...so it was just fine! I let her ride in one of those super dirty nasty car things for the 1st time, don't worry I wiped it down for a good 5 minutes first!
She decided it still wasn't clean enough... and she cleaned for the rest of our shop! Hey, whatever keeps you busy Miss Priss!

We headed home to do some work on the flower beds, which are more time consuming than I thought, but we are making progress...and stopped for a drink to cool off
Then Miss Priss and Papaw planted some tomato, pepper & bell pepper plants for us. My Dad hung a huge fern by our door and it looks WONDERFUL! I just love it when my parents come to visit!!





3 comments:
mmmm, fresh veggies!!
that baby walked at 8 months?! wow. miss priss is so cute.
Love the fern!
I'm coming over for some of those veggies! YUM!!
Post a Comment