You might have sweaty, sticky little hands and arms and you might climb all over me 400 times. You might even spill the last of the water ....but you make me happier than any other thing in the whole wide world.
You are mine all mine, and you show me what it actually means to live. You bring so much light into my life and I am so thankful ...so thankful that when I drop to my knees I thank God for blessing me beyond what I could have ever dreamed of. How I wondered in the beginning if I was ready to be a Mom, if I would know what to do. And now I honestly cannot remember what life was like before you....but I don't want to either!

And that's sweaty lovin'!



1 comment:
Holy Crap you cut your hair! (You might have done this awhile ago.. but it is the 1st I have seen of it). I like it! And you make me remember how thankful I am for my girlies :) They are little angels from above, I swear it!
Post a Comment