But there is one thing that she would insist was a new toy. They are just the coolest things...ever!
And she told me THANK YOU MOMMY, I LIKE IT about 101 times. Sounded more like...
KANK-YOU MOMMY, I YIKE IT...which just makes it that much cuter!
So how could I take away the new found toy. Easy, I didn't! I let her play with them for a few days during bath time and then tossed them in the trash while she napped.
Not to worry though the inside didn't go to waste, she put it under my nose and said BOW YOU NOSE. Then she wiped her nose and said PUT IN THE TASH. (trash) Oh, how I love her and she'll be upset with me when she gets older and sees this, but I couldn't help it!!!
They have many different purposes.
You can count with them.
Or walk them down the tub like little action fingers.

Pretend to fly like a birdy in the sky with them. BIRTS LIVE IN CHEESE ya know!


Thanks for making me laugh little Tootsie Popper! Love you more than life!



6 comments:
I just spit my drink everywhere. So not what I was expecting and she is going to KILL you when she gets older!!
Too funny girl!
Birts live in cheese! HAHAAAAA!
I'm sitting at my desk at work literally laughing out loud. That video should be on funniest home videos. Hilarious.
I mean, I thought. Oh how funny she was playing with tampons and then I pushed play and realized she put them on her fingers in a very edward scissor hand like way and I just about lost it.
Too funny. Oh how I wished we lived in the same town. Your girls are a hoot!
She is hilarious! We had to hide all my feminine products from Miss Ali as well - LOL :)
Their imaginations blow me away!...and she is gonna hate you for this post in a coupla years!
LOL!!!! That is great!!
ps... looks like your potty training too! Hope that is going well. So nice to buy no diapers huh :)
I seriously just peed my pants. thank you for making me laugh. i really REALLY needed this. it so looks like edward scissorhands.....and yes, Linds....she will be mortified...but then she will get over it and laugh like everyone else. P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S. love.
I just love her!
Post a Comment