Thursday, August 12, 2010

16 days

16 realllllly long days without my computer has been sad!! I had to have my hard drive replaced on my laptop and I got the call yesterday that I could come pick it up!! Yippie!!



Now, since I take a minimum of 200 pictures a day. 16 x 200= 3,200 pictures (roughly) I do believe I am destined to be a photographer!



When I dropped off my computer I made sure I backed up all my pictures of Miss Priss that I had taken over her lifetime. And come to find out.....39,481 pictures have been taken of that child! All I have to say is...I'll never be able to afford to make a picture book of her life! :)

We have been so busy, and have enjoyed this summer to the fullest. It's amazing what one year can do. From last year...only liking the water a little, to this year...LOVING every minute of it. She swims all over the pool with her arm floaties, so happy for my little 2 year old. I just can't get over the fact that she is growing up so fast. She's so slender, with long legs...just beautiful in our eyes!! I find myself getting teary-eyed alot lately at things she does....from simply remembering everything I say...to realizing just how smart she really is. Blows me away!

Now I am off to catch up on 101 blogs, upload a ton of pictures and post some soon!


XOXOXO

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I think you take even more pictures than I do. And your way better at it too :)
I bet one day if you do ever make a huge picture book of the little miss priss, it will be amazing. What a neat gift to give to her for graduation or her wedding.

Kelli said...

Holy Wow! That is a loottta pictures! But when your subject is so cute, how can you resist? :) Maybe wait until A is older, and then she can pick which ones to print in a book?
Glad you're "back"!