Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Catch Up (part 2)

Dress up is a favorite and with 10 pair of dress up shoes, who can resist...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And matching gloves, oh-la-la..

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Then it was a morning full of jumpin'..

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Made a little boyfriend...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Or 2...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

She's always been my social butterfly!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

She had such a blast, and was one sweaty girl when it was time to leave.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

:::::::::::::::::::::::::
A beautiful day at the zoo.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Saying hello to the birds, I love that they talk, so fun..

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And somehow from our last zoo trip until this one, the ELE-FEEKS became Elephants, she's growing up! *tear*

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Taking a little break to read her book, and then off to make a donation...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And as always right before we leave...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Question?? Who's having more fun?? I think I know the answer!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

What fun things you guys are doing this summer. I'm glad things are good. The zoo pics are fun. But I'm loving the play gym pics :) Those crazy socks miss priss is wearing and the awesome dress up pictures are just too funny. She is so fun.