Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
So it's apparent that my HUSBAND can not filter his mouth. I understand that at work and around his buddies it's easy to let an OH S$#% slip out. However, we have been over it time and time again that Miss Priss repeats EVERYTHING she hears. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G
The 1st time she said it we tried to ignore it, I thought if we didn't bring attention to it, it would disappear from her vocabulary.
WRONG!
I was at Target and dropped my list on the floor, she watched it fall...
and said oh S#$% Mommy you jopped (dropped) it.
GREAT! And for some reason while I know it's SO very wrong, I want to giggle at the fact that she uses it in the correct context.
So I talked to my Mom who suggested changing it to something else, because the last thing I want is to be sitting in Church, and Lord forbid a goldfish falls. I would melt to the floor!!
We have since fixed the problem, but not before I heard her in her bed one night saying oh S%$#, followed by NO NO we don't say dat!! NO, NO das not nice!
Oh my!!!!
Video rated (R) for strong language



2 comments:
AWESOME! hahahahaha!
BWAAHAHAAHHHAAAAAAA. This is hilarious!!! I know its so wrong but wow for some reason its funny.
We totally have to watch what we say around these little kiddos. Haha or your right, you'll be in church and you'll be hearing that.
Too funny.
Post a Comment