Last year we had just closed on our very first home and here we are already, one year later celebrating Thanksgiving at our house this year!
It was so nice, my Mom (WHO IS THE MOST AMAZING SUPER WOMAN ON EARTH) came a day early and helped me get everything in order.She scrubbed and cleaned, then cooked, and cooked some more...til the turkey almost fell right off the bone. And it was a wonderful day, filled with great food, lots of laughs and family time which is the most important in my book.
Miss Priss was the life of the party, as she always is. At the young age of 2 1/2 she is absolutely hysterical. I mean, she really is quite a hoot!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I am more THANKFUL for her than anything in my life. And very thankful that she's my girly-girl that I get to paint pink every time I dress her!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Ahhh, I love you Tootsie!
We ate, visited, went back for seconds, had dessert, sent my Dad on his way with leftovers (he met his brother to do a 20 mile hike in the mountains, amazing job Dad& Uncle Tim)and had a great day! So much to be thankful for.
After everyone left Hubby and I got ready to head out with the masses and do some early shoppin' on Black Friday. My Mom stayed home with Miss Priss and they got to bed early!
Hubby and I were on a timed schedule and we had so much fun, stood in line or should I saw stood in a huddle at WalMart drooling over what we couldn't touch til 12:01am & met some strange people, but it made for a great conversation on the way home! We saved a TON of money, didn't stand in a checkout line for more than 10 minutes and went home happy! Presents are already wrapped and under the tree!! Oh happy holidays!!
Hubby and I layed in bed that night talking about what a perfect day we had! Thanks Momma for staying all weekend, cooking for us, washing clothes, taking care of Miss Priss, shopping with me & our girl mexican food dinner date was perfect... and making my shower shine like it's brand spankin' new!! I love you, love you for all that you do!



2 comments:
so glad you had a blast!! she's so cute. what a little model you have!
You DO have a LOT to be thankful for- my dear! Tootsie is soo cute- you NEED MORE BABIES! STAT!!!
..and I wish my little girls would be girlie- Ali HATES dresses and says they are itchie- now she won't even wear jeans :( only sweats and t-shirts for this tom boy in Idaho! (just like I was, what do i expect?!)
Post a Comment