First off, I can not believe I forgot my camera when we headed to Hubby's brothers house...blown away, I never do that. So I used my phone to snap a few pictures, and while they look nothing like the fantastic Canon photos...it'll have to do!
Miss Priss loves her Dora book/map with all of the little characters. Her pillow pet is really comfy, her pj's are some of her favorites, she packs all kinds of fun things in her Dora suit case and listens to her CD player in the car to pass the time. So, thank you, thank you from Miss Priss!!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Then I just couldn't resist all of the beautiful decor and trees at my SIL's house so a few iphone shots later and here you have....
(please understand that my phone did 0, zilch & nada for how awesome they really look, but you get the picture!!)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Just a few of them!! :)
*******************
Headed out of town to see some beautiful country side and visit Mamaw & Papa Dale. Miss Priss had such a wonderful time with my family. I knew she was in great hands and at 3 months until 3 years old it was time for her first night away from Mommy & Daddy. We enjoyed dinner and 2 movies, but missed that little girl like crazy. She on the other hand only asked for us twice...needless to say she had the time of her life!
playing games on Uncle Cody's phone...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Loving on (or bothering) Abby...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Family game night, oh how I love all the games we play, I really missed that this year..

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Aww, Mamaw & Papa Dale, I'm blessed to have such wonderful Grandparents...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Aww her 1st Build-A-Bear (bunny)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Her new jacket, thanks Mamaw, she loves it!! And I do, too!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Sing-a-ma-jig..

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Looks like Uncle Cody hit the jackpot...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Then it was time for Miss Priss to come home, so we all met for dinner at a new Twisted Root that had just opened by our house....yummmmmy! We were exchanging more gifts and saying our goodbyes after dinner.
Miss Priss apparently called Papa Dale something a little different. We all got the biggest kick out of it. Goodness Miss Priss you are the light of my life! I LOVE YOU!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
********************
Home to open some more gifts...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
A talking Woody, Jessie & Buzz Lightyear...she's in heaven! She recently became a huge Toy Story fan.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
The second she pulled her dress up clothes out of the bag she was ripping her clothes off. She loves "pin-cess" dresses.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
And a Jessie shirt, oh-my...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
And "gubs" too...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
New princess dresses and gloves...now we need a dress up trunk. On the "to-get" list!
A 600 page coloring book will sure keep her busy!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Miss Priss:
Do you "YIKE IT" Daddy?

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Hope you had a great Christmas Miss Priss, We love you, you are loved by so many. We are more thankful than anyone will ever know!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



1 comment:
A princess dress :) Very much miss priss like. I bet she loves it. I love all the pics with her and the fam on Christmas. It sounds like she had a great time.
Post a Comment