I'm not really sure how this has happened so quickly...
How you went from being an active little kicker in my tummy, to a very intelligent 3 year old little lady. You are our beautiful little princess, you challenge me each day, you continue to teach me about patients, but continue to show us a love that we had never known before. You have the personality of a grown woman, but make us laugh so hard we cry.
Then sometimes you just flat make Mommy cry, because you are the MOST curious child God has ever made. I mean I really believe that. Bless your little heart, you get into everything. You are very resourceful, I mean chairs and storage containers are seen by you as helping hands to give you that extra inch you need to reach the counter tops... to climb on top of them to get Bishop something to eat. I mean what dog wouldn't love bags of chips, boxes of Cheez-its & chocolate by the pound! Forget being a little baby and crawling around getting into things, THAT was a piece of cake. But we love you to pieces and wouldn't trade you for the world.
For your actual Birthday this year Papaw, Nana, Uncle Cody & his girlfriend came to visit. We shopped, ran all over town, had a sweet snack at Starbucks, lemon squares & cake pops before dinner..why not, laughed a lot, ate a yummy dinner, went to our favorite little spot and listened to a band while we sat on the lawn, we took Miss Priss to the Aquarium and she had a BLAST, even got to feed a bird blueberries, watched sharks swim right by us, so neat.... she thought that was super cool. We had a great time. Still hard to believe she is 3 already.
Back to her..
You absolutely love princess dress up things, little farm animals, doll houses, bubbles, chalk, playdough, paint & stuffed animals by the tons, after all 85 is the normal number of animals kids sleep with right?
You say the funniest things. And maybe I shouldn't let you listen to rap music in the car with me, but I do and maybe it embarrasses us when you bust out in the middle of the store with....
Put it down on me..independent, get it from yo momma!
So before you head off to k-garden I'll work on that!
Miss Priss, I enjoy being your Mommy, love all that we do together, think you are the best lunch/dinner date around. Love that you tell me you want to go eat chips & salsa for dinner...don't have to tell me twice to jump in the car and race to a Mexican restaurant! Love that you tell me you love me randomly, kiss me and ask if I need a new bottle of water. Love that you are so polite, we love to watch you play at the park with kids you don't even know and it makes my heart smile when you help them up if they fall. You will talk to anyone, ANYONE, anyone.. scares me alittle that you never meet a stranger, but we will work on that!
You are the sweetest, smartest, funniest, kind-hearted, loving, polite little firecracker we could have ever asked for. We love you, you sassy thing you!!



1 comment:
happy 3 year old b-day!! :) time flies!! she's gorgeous as always!
Post a Comment