Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So behind....

So behind on blogging. I just don't know where the days go anymore, much less the months that pass by ever so quickly!!

Today is the 1st day of Summer, it's been so hot I was sure it was "summer" last month. We've been enjoying the pool, slip & slide, fountains & beach park, splash park. Soaking up the
Vitamin D and bathing in sunscreen!! Eating tons of watermelon & my favorite "summer salad"!!

So much has happened in our little world. We found out in March that we are expecting a little bundle of joy.
It was a long road to get to that point. Lots of tears and prayers and here we are, God's timing is always perfect.

We went to our BIG sonogram last week...


We didn't want to just find out at the Dr.'s office what we were having. So........

I made a card and wrote Surprise..I'm a boy/girl on the inside for the ultrasound tech to circle. After our appointment
we headed to our favorite little shopping center and had a cupcake made with either pink or blue icing in the middle. Then we let Miss Priss eat it to reveal what we were having.

"Somebody" took her time, she likes to lick the icing first and that took what seemed like FOREVER. Finally, I said tear it open baby, just tear it open! She took a bite and a piece fell. Daddy picked it up and said...uh-oh with a big smile.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so excited to meet this little girl! I can't wait! XOXOXO

FROGGITY! said...

:))) long time no blog, sorry about that! i am catching up! i missed your big news, didn't even realize you were preggers! and a SISTER! very exciting. congratulations. so much fun.