Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh Dear Blog it's been so long....7 months actually & oh how my life has changed. I will be updating all the fun details in the past 7 months over the next few days, thankfully I have a trusty journal I keep in my nightstand :) I'm not even sure where to begin...

My Itty Bitty
7months old
Saying Dada, Hi, Hey, Bye Bye, Mama... not to mention all of her own language as well.
She is crawling full force, army crawl no more, that lasted one month & then she found out she could get on her knees and hands and go so much faster. She also mastered climbing the stairs in 2 tries, yes the dreaded stairs(I thought I had at least a few months left)...all the way to the top without as much as a 5 second break. Geee child!
 She is pulling up on everything, couch, ottoman, chairs etc. and walking if you hold her hands. OH SWEET BABY this is all too fast, way to fast. I think it's because you are an itty bitty, still weighing 15 lbs. You have always had a nice pattern to your sleeping and love your early bedtime, but still not ready to sleep through the night. Your reflux doesn't seem to be improving, we are just very use to cleaning up and changing clothes.:) That's ok, we are thankful for your health otherwise. It could always be worse. And I keep that in mind, when I want to complain about anything. You are overall healthy and for that we are very happy!!!

Dear My Itty Bitty,

You are a beauty, a sweet-Momma-loving-blue-eyed beauty! You are such a happy baby, you smile from ear to ear and any face you see. You are the perfect puzzle piece to our family.  AND WE LOVE YOU!


Miss Priss
4 years old
Smart & Sassy

Let's talk about honesty for a second...
Today we made a trip to Target. When we got there, Itty Bitty was asleep in her car seat, so we just quietly strolled down the aisles. Well a few aisles over a young boy had a wild temper tantrum  fit and woke Itty Bitty up. Miss Priss was quite annoyed, but we continued on with our shopping. A few minutes later she saw a boy (an older boy maybe 7) ran up to him, pointed her finger in his face and said, "Did you wake up my baby sister?" Oh my, I explained and apologized. We moved right along. Then a lady passed with a full buggy and Miss Priss said, "Wow, look at all the JUNK FOOD in her buggy!" I just kept pushing, bc really what do you say to that? It was a lot of junk food. Honesty at it's finest!! Well that should have been enough embarrassment for one trip, but nope....she had one more up her sleeve. We passed a girl just a little younger than her, so 3-3.5years old. Miss Priss said, "HEY, Mommy she has a pacifier, like a baby! Why does she have that? Is she going to cry if she doesn't have it in her mouth?" The mom kinda glared at us and I decided it was time to go check out! OH Miss Priss.....I love you! You make me laugh and we really love your personality, honesty and even your sass! You are you and you are perfect to us!! xoxoxox

I am blessed beyond what I deserve!

No comments: