Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Look down next time?????

Miss Averee has decided she will not participate in "the sleep through the night game!" Instead she has resorted back to her waking every 2 hours! Great!


Resulting in my two terribly red eyes that Visine couldn't even help!


Not to mention the fact, that I wasn't even embarrassed to discover my shoes that I ran errands in............





we not even the same!

Maybe no one noticed, then again, who really cares. I also left the house with a semi-fro and no make-up! Definitely not getting hit on these days. After all , I am covered in drool and poop at least once a day! Yippie!
Doesn't change the fact that I LOVE her to pieces!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I've totally done the different shoe thing! Gotta love being a mom! Just wait till you put your kids in different shoes!