Monday, June 23, 2008

Just a Monday!!!

My little cupcake is something else! She has been SUPER fussy today, until, the BIG poop!

A serious episode I might add, her eyes watered up


as she pooped out of her diaper,

and on my leg,

and down my leg it went,

until coming to a landing on the floor!


damn




headed for the



Oh, I love you Oxi Clean!!






I'm sure it was something I ate


blueberries + strawberries + salad w/ bleu cheese & pecans =










gassy baby!



Then she was back to her chatty cathy self!






On another note, I discovered a blog last night that absolutely amazed me...I stayed up until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, it was 4:30am.






I couldn't stop pushing the "older post" button.






It was about the life of Matt, Liz and Madeline. http://www.mattlogelin.com/






Sure he won't mind to have a few more stranger friends, read and you'll understand better.






At the top right of his page, you can click on..............................if you haven't been here before,






All I can say, is WOW, what an amazing human being! Then all day today I couldn't get him out of my mind, maybe it was because I was sobbing in front of my computer all night.






Oh and can anyone tell me how to add friends blogs to my page? Thanks!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Poo is the story of my life!! :)

I went to the guy's blog and read a little late last night... oh my... I couldn't imagine! He looks like an amazing dad!