Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NEAT-O !!!!

After reading an e-mail from a friend yesterday, I headed to the kitchen to check it out for myself. Well, I'll be! How many people are unaware of this?

Okay, you know when your trying to tear off a piece of foil or better yet, saran wrap, and the entire roll comes out of the box?

Well, there are two triangular shaped cut outs on each end of the box. Simply, press them (actually I had to use the back of a knife to pop them in) and they will hold the roll in place. So, I thought this was pretty neat and decided to share with you guys. I asked my mom last night if she knew about this, and she said she had never even thought about reading the box.

So ladies, head to your kitchen, and try it for your self, unless you already knew and I'm just over excited by this!!!

No comments: