I headed to Best Buy yesterday, and of course Vanessa, the thief, was not working!! I did however speak to the supervisor. We sat down and she agreed that Vanessa should have never even opened my wallet, and that her story did not add up. It should have been turned in to a manager right away. So, she is contacting Loss Prevention, and will get back to me in a few days!
On another note, Averee & I are going to see Papaw, Nana & Uncle Cody today. We are going to eat some yumm-o Mexican food for dinner, then Averee is going to experience the pool for the first time. I got her a cute little one piece swimsuit at Target. The smallest size they had was 12mos., but it fit pretty good. I dislike the Target in Frisco. The one @ Custer & 121 is much better, they have a bigger selection!! Plus, Target in Frisco doesn't carry diapers or wipes, how inconvenient. I'm done complaining!=) For today at least!
Also, Cody (my brother) leaves for Spain in the morning, and will be gone for a week. How fun, I can't wait to see pictures!! I do have to brag about my little brother. He is sooo smart, he will be a senior next year. He is 6th in his class, which is pretty freakin' awesome if you ask me! Last year he went to Boston and obtained an engineering credit for college. He's decided he wants to be an AGGIE and attend A&M! I wish him all the best of luck ...I love him to pieces!!
The Floaters
5 days ago



2 comments:
The have diapers and wipes, they are in between the dog food and the shampoo!
Silly girl! The diapers and wipes are hidden, I'll admit...but they ARE there. How do you think the other Frisco moms get buy? Have fun swimming!
Post a Comment