and I WIN!!!!
Today was A's 4 mo. check-up. My sweet little angel is in the 95% percentile for her weight, 75% percentile for her height, and 95% for her noggin. Yes-sir-rhee-bob, she weighs a whopping 17lbs. and is 25 inches! The Dr. was very impressed with her, since she was quite the chatty baby, blowing lots of raspberries, full of smiles, and sitting up so straight. She said we could introduce Miss Priss to rice cereal, but just 2-5 spoons, twice a day, and only after I nurse her. She said the rice cereal is for extra calories that she doesn't get in breast milk, to learn to swallow, and exercise her muscles in her face and jaws. This was our first time seeing this Dr., and I liked her, she explained everything to a "T" and was very kind!
She cried her little head off while getting her shots, but was back to normal in 30 seconds! Big girl! She was a fussy after we got home, but I think she was just sleepy from the Tylenol and tried so hard to stay awake.
Now, getting to the part where I WON....hahaha I WON! The bet that Hubby and I made about her weight..I won! Ok, sorry!
Aside from Hub burning the chicken beyond recognition, he is a good cook, I just happen to always be the one in the kitchen. So, any suggestions on what he should make for me...remember I get 7 meals guys! I am starting tomorrow morning off with egg whites w/ spinach, asparagus, mushrooms and swiss cheese and maybe an english muffin! Breakfast in bed for momma!
I had a nice night out with the girls, it was wonderful to get away for a few hours and enjoy good company and yummy food. I worried that she would be a handful for daddy since she had her shots today.....but she did great. Only getting really upset when she was waiting for daddy to heat the bottle. Not quick like the tatas!!!
However, I just couldn't wait to get home and feed Miss A her rice cereal.Yes, I woke her up at 10pm to feed her....I couldn't help it. I originally wanted to wait until she was 51/2-6mos. before introducing her to cereal....but the Dr. assured me that it was fine and after all...she is a 17lb 4mo. old. She's a big girl!!! It was sad because it just means that she's growing, and Hubby had to say, babe, in no time A will be 15 looking back at these pictures. 15???.......NO! I just want her little forever.
Her 1st bite!!!
Whoa Mom, What was that?
I love you little princess!!!



6 comments:
Yay! Big Girl.....how fun is rice cereal? I'm so proud of you and your stats. Enjoy the breakfast in bed and all your yummy treats, momma!
I just had to check in before I went to bed to see if the pics were up! You are good girl! Yeah for Averee! So glad her appt went well and as for rice cereal, those first bites of food are so much fun! Just wait till you give her something she doesn't like, oh the face they make is priceless!
You girls are so funny!! I cant believe you 3 are already on here, and I cant believe you woke her up to give her cereal!! Yay.. fun cereal and soon fun foods, so exciting!! well enjoy your meals!! and breakfasts in bed.... it was great to see you last night!!
So cute!!
She is so precious!
I am in LOVE with the hair!
xoxoxo
we need to get you a pretty blog template!!!!
Let me know when you are ready!
hugs
Lindsay
One healthy little girl! Love it!
Looks like she loves the cereal too... I guess only my girls don't like bottles or baby food. Oh well.
Post a Comment