Thursday, July 31, 2008

Splish-splash with a side of soggy shoes!l




Well, it was time....time to move Miss Priss to the big girl side of the bathtub. One side is labeled infant, w/ the mesh net, and the other side says toddler.....eeeek. That's a big word for a little girl. I was still putting her in the little net, like an itty-bitty (that she never was) and Mr. Meany Pants a.k.a. hubby had to say, "Don't you think she can sit up on the other side by herself with out the baby net?" Sadly dear friends....she loved it. So, little Miss "I change so much everyday" will now enjoy the toddler side of the tub. What's next, I blink, and she's jumping out of the shower to get ready for her date who will be by to pick her up @ 6?
OH MY!!!


Missy-pooh propped up in her crib!!!


Shh...she hasn't noticed yet!


Wait-a-minute, what's this on my foot,
now you know I can't get to my toes, Mom!


Aren't you going to take them off?





Don't you remember last time,
I chewed on my shoe while you and daddy shopped and they got all soggy?

3 comments:

Andréa said...

cute!!!

missy said...

I'm dreading the day that Grayson HAS to wear shoes!!! He hated them when he was itty bitty, but I think the moment is approaching. DANG IT! Why do they grow up so fast?

Lisa said...

Those shoes are so cute! Emma loves to eat her shoes too!