Yesterday, little bit seemed to be doing better, squealing, talking, herself, despite the snotty nose. All the while we were at the Outlets.....reason that was SSStupid was because it was tax free weekend and it was PACKED! I delivered a diaper cake to a town near the outlets and we decided to stop since we were already in the neighborhood. That was GENIUS! I am the worst person when it comes to chaos from crowds of people. I DISLIKE the long lines, children running wild through the stores, clothes spread like red carpet through the aisles, and not a worker in sight. Just a collage of ALL walks of life. Well, I survived, Miss Priss got some cute clothes, a whopping 8 cents saved on every dollar. I ENJOY paying full price if it means avoiding the circus of people!
Anyhow, I have an appt. for her @ 2:30. Now, I know I have done everything I can....elevate her head while sleeping, Little Remedies nose drops, checked for a fever, dreaded booger sucker(yes, I know it's an aspirator,I like booger sucker,it's more fun to say) I called her Dr. and she said I was doing everything I could, but to bring her in on Monday just so she could take a look. She's been such a trooper, not even fussing, she actually did the best when we were out yesterday, maybe it was the fresh air. Maybe I'm a bad Mom for having her out? However, I think it's allergies, or she is cutting a tooth? We will see in a few hours and I'll keep you posted! Have a great day everyone!!!
The Floaters
5 days ago



1 comment:
Sounds like she has what Emma had last week... just a little cold. I brought Emma to the doctor Friday b/c she had a runny nose and a low fever for about 3 days. She seemed okay but I was worried about an ear infection. Anyway, doc said it could be allergies, but they are too little to tell and she had a little fluid on her ears, but not yet an infection and he thought it might go away on its own. Sure enough she was perfect again by Saturday. Sometimes its better just to take them to the doc and pay the copay for the peace of mind! Hope its just a little cold. Can never be too safe! :)
Post a Comment