.jpg)
Today I said goodbye to the bedding!
We found it a good home! (Tear)
It is for a lady who lives in Burleson, but has friends who live right down the road from me, so I took it to them tonight for her. As they opened the door, this woman said,
"Oh, that is bea-utiful!!!"
Part of me wanted to run back to the car........yelling, it's mine! Haha!
As I was folding it, all nice and neat, and putting it in the bag it came in...I said I don't want to sell it. Of course Hubby just looked at me. As to say, SERIOUSLY WOMAN! I don't know why I am so indecisive, can't always have your cake and eat it, too. I put a little note inside for the new mommy-to-be and told her I was glad I found a good home and for her to enjoy! OK folks, it's friggin' bedding not an animal or something I need her to send pictures of in a few months for me to check on!!! I know, I know! :) That's just me.



No comments:
Post a Comment