Sunday, August 24, 2008

Give me more...and washing machine man for sale!!!






.... that's what it seems she is saying.
Today Daddy fed her lunch, and she started opening her mouth when she saw the spoon coming her way! It was really funny...or at least to us it was.

NOW

On a completely different note...
I have had it with our washing machine.
This hatred started a few months ago.
Every once in a while there would be a black spot or two on some of our clothing.
It appeared to be grease...I wasn't sure, I just knew it stained.
My "hero" Oxyclean couldn't even do the trick. Now that's baaaaaad!
Now I have ran my hands over every crack and cranny in the washer and dryer just trying to figure out where this yucky black stuff was coming from. Never any luck!
Well, last week sometime I pulled out a pair of my favorite, oh so comfortable, fit great, hide your big butt, lounge around, run to the store, take a walk in, Victoria's Secret pants. That they noooooo longer make! That were not cheap! AND Yep, you bet your sweet arse, they had been damaged by the marker man. Yes, I was then convinced there was a wee little man, with a wee little sharpie, who had decided to claim our washer as his home, and mark up anything that invaded his privacy. Well listen here marker man....your not welcome in my washer!!!!
Okay..okay
It apparently had something to do with a shaft, grease, broken seal, and then when Hubby was putting it back together he broke the top of the screw off....so just add that to the problem. Anyway, we are retiring our not so old washer (marker man included) for a NEW one.
So off to Lowe's we go on a washer hunt!

2 comments:

Andréa said...

An FYI to you, don't know if you already bought a washer, BUT... they have a Sears Outlet at grapevine mills. You can get the Sears card there, and the washers and dryers are WAY discounted, simply because htey have a tiny scratch somewhere. They even have front loading ones!! :) I know tis, b/c I was just there trying to convince hubs to buy me a front loader. Maybe you guys can get a red front load one and I can live vicariously through you :D

missy said...

Your So funny and just a bit dramatic and that's why I love my Lindsay!! Kev and I bought ours for 100$ each in the "thrifty nickel" magazine thingy like five years ago and they still work....oooh, or what about Craig's List? Your really good at Craig's List! ;)