Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!


My daddy that is...So maybe I should say Happy Birthday Papaw.


You have worked so hard all your life, so that mom, little bro, and I could have everything we ever wanted. I will never be able to thank you enough for all you've done. Your a wonderful Dad, even if I did get your temper! Even if I got your wide feet, which I'm pretty sure Priss has, too. It's just hard to find shoes sometimes for short squatty feet! I'm kidding, it's not a big deal. You have taught me through the years that it is so important to get away sometimes, take a break from everyday life and take a trip with your family. Enjoy one another, always. Your famous saying sticks in my head, "You get what you pay for" and it is so true. Thanks for being a GREAT dad, thanks for always joking around, thanks for making me laugh, thanks for being so tuff with me, thanks for so much more. Your such a card dear ole Dad! We love you ....Have a wonderful

day!!!

No comments: