Today was the day to weigh in, and I have lost 1 lb. since last week!
Now, I am pretty sure that the nachos that chased me down, threw me on the ground and jumped in my mouth at the ballpark didn't help much! I tried to resist, really I did, but just couldn't help myself. The husband wasn't much help when he said, if you want some nachos...just go get them it's okay! I said ugh, OSB dammit! Then that's when I was attacked by the flying nachos!
Anyway, tonight I decided to walk. I put Missypooh in the stroller and grabbed Bishop and his leash. 25minutes of that and I was DONE, not because I was exhausted from simply walking, but because a 90 lb. dog wanted to run not walk. So, here I am pushing a stroller with one hand, holding a leash with the other, driving all over the side walk, making sudden stops for every tree, pole and whatever else he HAD to pee on! First of all we have a pit bull, so every Tom, Dick, and Harry will gladly get out of our path. One woman literally pushed her kid off the side walk. I know these dogs have a bad reputation, but normally it is because they have a bad owner. You can research pit bulls and find that they aim to please their master, more so than most dogs. This in turn, is used in the most negative way possible, when stupid people fight dogs, i.e. Michael Vick...was loosing your football career really worth it? I think not!
Okay, back to what I was saying before I go on a dog rant! :)
So, I worked up a sweat, Miss A fell asleep, Bishop got a little exercise and for the first time in....ummm years I am going to get in bed before 2 am! Yes, I aim to be in bed before 10:45 and I'm pretty darn excited about that! That way I have NO reason to snack at midnight...b/c I will be asleep! Byebye weight...you devil you!
I am also thinking of joining a gym, or Stroller Fit? Not sure yet, but it would give me a reason to be up bright and early!!!
Goodnight!!!
The Floaters
5 days ago



5 comments:
Thanks for checking out my blog :) Come back! And by the way.... this post is HILARIOUS! I am with you on losing weight! And walking dogs, although mine weight 9 and 12 lbs :)
Too funny!! I have a golden retriever and he pretty much takes me on a walk, instead of me walking him! Your baby in the "I love Romo" outfit is the most precious thing I have ever seen!!!! Adorable!
Way to go girl! Better than me. I am all talk and no action right now :(
Hope it keeps coming off. If you ever want to walk, come to my house and we will or we could meet someplace to walk too!!
Thanks for reading my blog! Your daughter is adorable!
Ya- my dog Jack and I went down that road yesterday- he was a huge idiot, and made me look like an even bigger idiot- plus I think my daughter might have whiplash from the dog crashin into the stroller every second step...
Post a Comment