Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PATIENTLY WAITING.....

Season five is right around the corner! Sunday, Sept. 28th
Desperate Housewives.
I am just not completely sure what to think about this 5 year jump they added at the end of season 4! So when I wanted the show to just run on where is left off.....it will be 5 years down the line! Lots of changes!!!
With the return of this show comes my other favorite...Brothers & Sisters!

I don't watch much t.v. anymore, but these shows I have followed for quite a while and am anxiously awaiting the season premiere. So I'm super excited!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note....
My toe hurts! BAD! I hit it and last night it started hurting. Now, I'm not just talking about ...ouch I stubbed my toe... so let's go on with our business.
I'm talking my toe had a pulse, it was throbbing, red, swollen, and I was actually limping like it was ran over by a 18wheeler. Still not convinced of my pain....well I couldn't sleep, I couldn't even lay my dang toe on the bed, but I couldn't hang my foot off the side either...because that for some reason made it incredible HOT. So what did I do?? I called my Mom @ 5am! Basically, because she knows everything and well I call her 5x's a day anyway for things like....how long should I cook this...etc.! She told me to soak my foot in the hottest water I could stand and to add some salt. So I did,
and Voila.....
it was like new!!!
Until, I hit it again a few hours ago on the bottom of A's dresser! I came unglued, and behaved as if I had tourette's syndrome! Poor Miss Priss got a shaky pouty lip and almost cried! Sorry honey!
------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, Hubby and I took Missypooh to an Infant Learning Project. She will be in a video that students use when studying the learning patterns in infants! Kind of neat-o! They are trying to find at what age a infant can decipher the difference in facial expressions and actually understand them. We were asked to bring her back in 2 mos. when she is 8mos. for the next set of tests!!! She got a cute book for being a good litle girl!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I have been following the http://www.mattlogelin.com/ blog for awhile now and Matt was asked to write a column for singlemindedwoman.com and here is his post http://singlemindedwomen.com/womensfamily/587/single-minded-moms-changesa-single-dads-perspective.html I love his blog, my heart just breaks for him!
Now, if I only knew how to change that to one simple word for you to click on, then we would be in business!
Have a great day!!!!

No comments: