So remember the babysitting job that I volunteered myself to watch complete strangers kiddos!!! Well I received this e-mail tonight.
Hi !
Sorry I'm just now getting to you - it has been a hectic week. We have it arranged with a neighbor now to watch the kids for just $10/hour...money is tight for all of us, so it's probably wiser for us to choose that. However, you were an amazing babysitter and the kids have raved about you. We may still splurge once in a while or get in a bind, and we'd love to still use you on occasion if you're available. She's in highschool, so she has to miss wed nights on occasion, so we will be calling!! Thanks again, so much!
Talk to you soon,
Melissa
So I followed with...
Melissa,
Well, that actually works out better, since my husband added another class, to his already over loaded schedule. I was going to have to bring my daughter with me, and wasn't sure how that would work. Plus, it was a bit hectic last week, your daughter was great, but trying to stop Ryan from hitting the dog over and over, and when I said, "we don't hit the dog" Taylor looked right at me, grit her teeth, and said," he didn't hit the dog." Plus, her wanting to dance on the coffee table was a bit much. Not to mention she ate her boogers the entire time she watched t.v....not sure what to say to that.:)
I was just trying to figure out a way to make a little extra money while my husband and I finish school. I understand you only wanting to pay $10/hour. Fine by me. Guess it was a little harder than I imagined watching 3 kids, that I don't know!
Thanks so much,
So now what I hoped to be an easy extra $40 for 2 hrs.
turned extra unneeded stress
is off my shoulders
and I've decided to make bows and burp clothes
with my moms help
in the comfort of my home
for the extra $ I was hoping for in the 1st place!!
Was that rude of me to reply like that, please tell me!!
The Floaters
5 days ago



2 comments:
I love you Lindsay! I am seriously peeing my pants right now. I am glad u told her that she doesn't have the blackest crows on the fence.
You go girl! Sure it would be nice to have $40 extra bucks, but not sure those kids are worth it. I'll be watching for the bows!!
Post a Comment