Sunday, September 28, 2008

This-n-that!!!

Last night, after a long fight, Miss Priss gave in & went to sleep @12:30am!
Then, I heard her sweet little voice through the monitor and glanced at the clock.
7:40am...WHAT?
One for the records...7 hours!
I just couldn't believe it, could it be a start to a wonderful pattern? We can only hope so!
----
I knew the time would come when A found the side of her bed and began chewing like a little beaver, just didn't know it would be so soon. Of course I didn't expect her to have 2 chompers to assist her yet either.
So, I sat her up, and this smart little stinker reached over and pulled herself up on the side of her crib! Time to raise the side up!
You gonna eat yo cornbread?
....you should really watch the movie Life!!
Yes ma'am you were busted! We caught cha!
----
She also has an obsession with the tags on everything, blankets, towels, her teddy bear rattle, if it has a tag....she'll find it, and eat it!
Yep, there you are little tag, you thought you could hide......
Too bad.......
We have had a relaxing weekend so far. Little bit of shopping, steaks on the grill.. yumm-O, took Miss Paige her bows, which are very cute on her little head, took lots of pictures of Miss Priss, don't want to miss a thing. Cleaned, watched a few older movies that Hubby and I haven't seen before. Scheduled A's 6 month pictures for this coming Saturday. A gets her shots tomorrow, and we find out her stats...(I don't know why that is so exciting to me).
It will be Daddy's first time not going with us...he has to work.BOO! Then 2 of my friends find out what they are having on Tuesday!
------
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
BYE!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yippie for 7 hours!! Now it will be easier to let her cry a bit cause you know she can do it! Also, they make blankets with tags all over them, sounds like she needs one!! XOXO

Melissa said...

Yup.. I think they are called taggies ?? or something like that :) anyways, yes, u should be letting her cry a little, its hard at first, but so nice to get a little sleep!!