I was reading a few new blogs this morning and you'll never believe what I found...............
A Hoover Vacuum Giveaway!
Are you kidding me....we SO need a new vacuum!
Ours is sick,
needs to retire,
needs to be used as a speed bump,
could use a good beatin',
needs to jump in the lake,
needs to go to vacuum heaven!
That's all I've got, but you get the point!
Everyone is WELCOME to sign up,
hey, you could WIN a vacuum for cryin' out loud!
However, if your one of my friends and you win....
I know where you live!
Not a threat...
I'm.Just.Sayin'...lock your doors!
So head on over and sign up, what's the worst that could happen?
What, you could win a HOOVER!!!
Don't wait... go check it out...she's pretty darn funny, too. So it's a win, win situation!!
http://mamakatslosinit.blogspot.com/
The Floaters
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment