Sunday afternoon we headed out to find some pumpkins to pose with .....
Miss Priss was very determined to eat the hay...
pumpkins.....
Not only did we find pumpkins, but there were bushes shaped as pumpkins too....
My little monkey in the tree...
I love you Miss Priss...
Daddy & Ree in the Pumpkin House...
I didn't know pumpkins could float....
Soakin' it all in...all 66 acres of beauty...
and just a few more pumpkins....
What a lovely day we had, and 245 pictures later, we headed home. We will be back for her
1 year pictures!!!



4 comments:
I LOVE her pumpkin outfit and the pumpkin patch pictures! I can't wait to work at the pumpkin patch at our church. I also LOVE her six month photos - she is adorable!
Oh My, she is absolutely gorgeous!
I just added more to the story of what went wrong today. I love the pics from the Arboretum. they are adorable!
I love the pictures :) and her outfit, so cute... I think we are going to try and go there the weekend of the 25th!! so fun :)
Post a Comment