Saturday night Hubby & I headed for the last home FCD Soccer Game.
We arrived 30 mins. early to park, bc it was going to be packed. We noticed a little bitty kitty under some pallets that were stacked up in the corner. No momma kitty in sight, just a scared tiny kitten. There was nothing we could do before the game, but Hubby said if it was there after the game that we would see if we could get it out.
Miss Priss enjoyed the game...she loves all the excitement and watches all around her.
Now, this being the last home game meant a firework show would follow the game. Oh no, the fire works would go off 50ft. from the itty bitty. It really consumed my thoughts the whole time. The game was good, the score was 2 to 2. I was wondering how Miss Priss would do with all the noise from the fireworks. She was a little startled at the Fourth of July show, but she was 3mos. then. Wow, what a difference 3 more months made.
She loved the show, watched in amazement at all the pretty colors. We headed to the car, it was a beautiful night, a slight breeze which made it wonderful.
Kitty was still there, just in a ball in the corner. Hubby fished kitty out and found a little box to bring it home in. Well, he...we think he's a he...hard to tell.
What beautiful blue eyes this itty bitty has. I fed it dry cat food mixed with water to soften it. He was hungry and then we went outside to potty, he chased me around in the yard...so cute!! I had sent my neighbor a text b/c I remember her saying they wanted a kitten. It was late and I figured she didn't hear her phone and Hubby said we needed to find it a home soon. I put it on Craigslist and had 3 responses in a few hours...I was sad that it would go to a stranger. Not that it wouldn't have a good home, but I rather it be right across the street..wink*wink! :)
Well, V saw her text the next morning and headed outside to find Hubby taking kitty to potty. Her and her Hubs discussed...and they added another pet to their family..YAY! I was so excited!! I just read her post and nabbed her picts so you could see Moonlight, named by their 5 yr. old :) in his new home.....




3 comments:
so cute!! and ggod job with the kitty, and moonlight, what a great name
Thank you for our new little family member:) He has grown from that picture which was only like 3 days ago!
He's a cutie!:)
Averee is soooo adorable!
We should really go to a game together!! Our kids are so good at them, and they are soooo much fun!!
Post a Comment