Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Happy Day!

You are my best friend and I love you more than life. You have taught me everything I know, something a million thank yous couldn't do justice for.

You have been patient, kind, loving, understanding, and amazing to say the least.

I don't know what I would do without you, or the 10 times a day we talk. You have been the best teacher, role model, nurturer, and friend someone could ask for. You have cleaned, cooked, ironed, sewn, folded, scrubbed, caravaned me to the absolute capacity of your little body.You are appreciated beyond explanation. You are loved beyond this world. You continue to remind me daily of what a truly astonishing person you are. I will continue to walk in your foot steps, in hopes that Miss Priss looks up to me a fraction of what I respect in you. You are my MOM and I love you! So on this day, I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! With many more to come! See you in a few hours.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Very sweet! I always think about how much I hope Missy Pants loves and looks up to me as much as I do my momma!

Andréa said...

That was so sweet :) Happy Birthday Mom!

thecobbfamily said...

Aren' mom'd the best!!! I havn't blogged at all until this month!! I have been SO freakin busy! But I'm so glad I jumped on to see what's going on with you ...I had to go back like 7 posts to get all caught up :) ... I hope you have that thanksgiving picture of A in a frame .... BEAU-TI-FUL (is an understatement!). I can't believe how absolutely radiant she is! I'm off on Wednesdays ... wanna get together for starbucks next week??? I'll call you!

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! That was a very sweet message to her:)