Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recap from our lil Fam.....

We have been BUSY! Well, some of us get to relax.....

while Mommy & Daddy do all the dirty work! Miss Nakey Booty!

With Christmas only 13 days away, I am starting to get super duper excited! We attended our town's tree lighting.

Ran into a few friends along the way..

Our tree is up nice and pretty, wreath is made for the front door & Miss Priss got her very own tree for her room!

Yes, I decorated it, too. I just don't have a picture yet!
However, it is pink and I LOVE it and so maybe a 8 mo. old doesn't NEED a tree, but who cares! It's stinkin' CUTE!

Now, that Miss Priss is all over the place. I REPEAT ALL OVER THE PLACE. She is getting into everything,

pulling up on whatever she can, crawling faster than the speed of light. Not to mention, she had herself a little snack, of cat food and a worm! Yes, that's what I said!
We have potted plants on the front porch and I had Hubby set them inside by the front door since it was so cold at night. Well, one plant apparently had a friend that tried to make our home, his home and Missypooh found him, & decided to taste him. I saw her putting something in her mouth and ran over to fish it out, I screamed when I saw what it was. OH LORDYLORDY, thank goodness she didn't bite it. I would have died! I know there are way worse things she could have put in her mouth, but STILL that's was nasty!

Oh Child of mine, you keep me busy! The title STAY AT HOME MOM is way underestimated!

Miss Priss also thinks that Kitty is a big soft pillow that she tries to slam her head down on, which results in Pissed Kitty....



Then, there is our pet reindeer Mr. Bishop....


Goodness boy, you look scary! But, your sweet as pie and we love you!

Now for our trip to see Santa...I just knew we would hear screaming and crying and I warned everyone..helpers, camera lady, lady who handed us our pkg prices.
Thank you Miss Priss for making a liar of me.
She was a perfect little angel.
She even smiled at Santa, I was over the top excited! It was the cutest set up, with a snow globe that you walk through before your pictures.
Aww, precious moment...




We also got an angel who happens to be 7 mos. old. It made me tear up just thinking how glad I am to give to a sweet baby Miss Priss's age! To give to anyone in need at this time of year is special....
Now I'm off to do some shopping with the Family, Congratulatory dinner with Hubby for making all A's and starting his new job. Bye!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I am glad that she enjoyed her visit with Santa!

Andréa said...

Aww that is so cute! And Miss Priss did you and B talk on the phone and say you should drive your Momma's crazy with your crawling and walking? Holy Schmole :)

mrsmouthy said...

Wish I had your santa and his cool chair in my town! It's awesome they let you take your own pix, too.

FROGGITY! said...

looks like someone's ready for Christmas!! too cute!

missy said...

I see a cute little mobile coming down in the near future! I love the pink tree....pink is definately "in" for 2008 ;)....and Oh my goodness, Mr. Bishop is the cutest little reindeer I have ever seen! Congrats T on all A's!!!

Kelli said...

She is so friggin cute! Unbelievable how fast she is changing and growing... so big!

And OF COURSE she needs her own PINK Christmas tree- she is not spoiled at all momma!

Whitney said...

I think our girls have the same trees :) I love the Santa picture...adorable!