Get fine in 09..Resolution Resolution Resolution
*Skinny Mommy and Daddy in the making
*Eating healthy, if you have to go to the middle of the grocery store to get it, it's probably not good for you (i.e stuff in a box)
*No fried food of any kind (oh goodness, did I just say that)
*Not talking about people..period, I don't care what you do, it's none of my business, plus if someone talks about people to you...what are they saying behind your back! Think about it!
*Exercising, must get ready to run a 1/2 marathon in 2009, oh I know I need to at least run some 5k's first. I will! Once you began working out it becomes part of what you want to do, not such a chore. SO, my goal is to do something each day. There are so many programs on early in the morning.
*Focus on my business(both of them), passing out business cards and hopefully watch it growGROW into a billion$corporation. Hehe
* SAVE SAVE SAVE this should have been our first, no more spending ridiculous amounts on eating out all the time. If I added up all that money, I could probably buy something REALLY Fan-tab-u-lous, like a mansion!
*More Reading, I started Twilight last night. I love a good book, I just don't read as much as I would like. I want Hubby & I in bed at a decent hour reading... together, doesn't this sound fun babe? I know your reading this!
*Do my darn scrapbook before Miss Priss turns 1, I'm already 9mos behind..yikes!
*And last, but not least HOLD, KISS, CUDDLE & LOVE ON Miss Priss as much as I can, she is growing up so fast!!!
Happy New Year! May 2009 be as wonderful as 2008... I will recap 08 in a few days!!
The Floaters
5 days ago



4 comments:
Thats alot of resolutions!! but totally doable :) I am so proud of you for being so motivated... I wish i was, but i will be on board with the getting fit, once i get this baby out :) and for the not eating out so much, me and thomas have done that the past 5 months and you really save so much money and eat more healthier, great decision!! xoxoxo
I love everything, except the scrapbooking? I just can't seem to get into that :) See you Wednesday girly!!
We have the same problem with eating out. I once tallied up how much we spent on food and drinks in one month, and it almost made me sick. That's one of my resolutions, too!
Fine in'09....like the sound of that! K and I started a 14 day detox last Friday and I must say it's one of the hardest things I've ever done....only fruits,veggies,beans,tuna,salmon, and water (and chx twice a week)...ugh! I'm such a foodie!! Gloria's will be hard, but I can have chx fajitas with no tortillas, so I guess I'm ecstatic! After the 14 days it's off to Jenny Craig! Hopefully we will have one hot Missy by summer!!
Post a Comment