Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good & Bad...

So, what do you want to hear first? The good, or the bad?

How about the BAD....

I looked down at my ring, and it looks like a toothless hillbilly. I am missing a diamond. Damn!



The good...

is actually the WONDERFUL...

I had an extremely fantastic MASSAGE today and I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS! She was really, really, good and very pretty, too. I bet she gets big tips from the men! I will be making another appt with her when I see Hubby's new schedule. Ooo-ahhh!



So back to my ring, I sent Hubby a text.

To which he responds... get a pretend one.

Since my ring will probably be away for 6 weeks, I think I'll head out to pick up a cubic bling zirconium, ewww maybe a 10 carat bling!!! At least it was just a diamond and not the whole ring. Goodness, Hubby would never speak to me again.

Have a great week!!!!!!

4 comments:

shalay said...

The same thing happened to me! Like 2 months ago I was at work and I glanced at my ring and one of my side diamonds was missing. At least it wasn't the center diamond, but it still sucks. I haven't even replaced it yet, so I've just been going ringless, which is SO sad when you're a newlywed! I'll probably do the same thing you're doing since there's now way we can afford to replace it right now!

Hollie said...

ughh i hate to hear that about your ring. it reminds me of a story about my grandma: she LOVES to cook (especially homemade biscuits, etc) and one day while visiting her I asked to hold her ring and put it on my figure on to find that the only thing holding her diamond in the prongs was a huge chunk of biscuit dough! If it weren't for the dough, she would have lost her center diamond! she sent it to get repaired immediately.
hahahaaa

Kelli said...

I was blog stalking you.. and I think we have almost the same wedding ring! I lost a diamond in mine once too- so annoying- especially since the damn things aren't cheap!

And yes, get a super blingy fake ring.. who knows, you might perfer it over the real thing! hehe

missy said...

A toothless hillbilly. You never cease to amaze, my dear.
I think I just woke G up from laughing so damn loud!
Thank you.