Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 2 of the Flu...


You could have fooled me! Honestly, if we would not have gone to the Dr. yesterday I would promise that this was not the Flu. I'm still wondering??? She is behaving just like any other day! She has been on my hip 24/7 so I'm sure that helps. Her eyes look good, she's still a little warm, but nothing like yesterday. She slept until 6am and went back down until 10am and she's been up ever since. She went down to one 3-4 hour nap a few weeks ago, which is nice when you want to get a few things done. It was harder when I had to plan around 2 naps! Anyway, I'm still giving her Motrin and it looks like we are on our way to a healthy recovery. In the midst of all of this Miss Priss is getting another tooth, she's drooling all over the place! Welcome toothie # 8!

We are going to continue to relax, and stay in our pj's all day. Thank you girls for calling to check on us. You truly are the best friends even millions of miles away. Means a lot...love y'all!
And here is Miss Priss saying her name...


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I sware bfing has something to do with a quick recovery when they are sick! So glad you guys are doing ok, Grace has a 102 temp today, don't know what is going on!!

Andréa said...

Aww... A, B sends you snotty nosed hug and kiss!!

Kelli said...

I'm glad to hear she's in such good spirits- you are so lucky to have such a good baby girl!
And her video is so cute- she's such a funny girl:)