Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh Child of Mine.....



Messes, Messes and someone (names kept anonymous) decided to taste the Vaseline!Just when I thought bathroom cabinets were off limits! HA, time to install our little magnet locks! This is how my day has begun! So I played mean Mommy and put the baby gate up in her doorway so I could accomplish the smallest task of tinkling alone. This of course made her VERY upset and she stood at the gate crying doh-doh-doh. Translated....she was saying no! Poor baby!


_______


We have been working daily on signing. She really catches on fast, it takes about 2-3 days and she has it down pat! I'm really proud of her, it's pretty amazing just how smart they are. Our new sign is MORE. So instead of grunts, groaners, or fusses hopefully I'll get the sign when she needs more on her tray! She also started shaking her head back and forth, I couldn't figure out what she was doing. It looked like she was rubbing her head on her high chair. Well, I caught my self shaking my head no today when she started to drop pieces of food on the floor and it hit me. So, now she still drops her food on the floor, but just shakes her head as she does it!


_________

OH CHILD OF MINE!!!

4 comments:

Andréa said...

Oh Miss A you are too cute!

Kelli said...

What a cutie pie- even when she makes messes :)

so cute she shakes her head when she makes messes in her highchair!

And so awesome about signing- I am excited to start (in a few months) with Ali!

shalay said...

She is still so cute, even when she's destructive!

I gave you a blog award, so stop by my blog to check it out!

shalay said...

She is still so cute, even when she's destructive!

I gave you a blog award, so stop by my blog to check it out!