Saturday, January 17, 2009

A visit from Nana & Papaw...

My parents came to spend the day with us and it was wonderful as usual. My Dad also revealed that they would be looking at some property north of us. This is a huge deal to me considering my Dad has always wanted to retire 8 hrs away. My Brother will be off in college for the next 4 years and then maybe I can convince him to move here, too. Oh happy days!!! I have always been so close to my family and not having them with in 15-20 minutes of me has been hard for the past few years. It is only about a 2 1/2 hour drive, but it is still hard to make in one day with a little one.
___________
My Mom and I went yesterday to speak with a CPA about some new additions to our taxes this year. He was the nicest man I have ever met. So if any of my girls need someone to assist with their taxes this year, give me a call for his number!
___________
Thanks to A. & B. to inviting us over for a play date. We had 2 very busy babies all over the place. I must add that I do not know how people with twins do it. I know you would get use to it, but geez you would be exhausted! Don't worry A, B will be a good eater, too. We're on table foods twice a day now, you guys are right behind us!
__________
I hope everyone has a great weekend, we are off to a wedding today! Also, thanks B for the idea about starting a new blog for my 365 pictures. I will get started on that right away....I have 17 pictures to post already!!! BYE

No comments: