Friday, February 20, 2009

11 Months Old




Dear Miss Averee,

Today you are 11 months old. You are growing, accomplishing, trying, finding, & loving new things everyday!


You're a hoot, you're a ham, you're MINE...all mine!
I love you from the top of your noggin' to the tips of your toes. You are such a fun little girl, so full of energy, love to "explore" (get into) any and everything.
You have brought your Daddy and I a joy we never knew existed. A love that is too big for the heart and laughter to fill the soul. You have only been in our lives for 11 short months, but it feels like all my life. You bring us so much happiness. The look on your Daddy's face when he sees you after a long day at work ..... priceless!
Here is what you have been up to in those 11 mos.
* Such a good eater, your eat most everything Mommy & Daddy do. You love fruits & Veggies(Kiwi, Blueberry & grapes (yes I cut them up) are your favorite)
* You love bath time, and your ducks...ohhh you love your ducks!

* Saying 16 words. Such a chatter box. Signing 3 words.
* You're crawling at the speed of light these days.

* You're WALKING ..(tear)... up to 8 steps at a time before you plop on your bottom.(mostly 4 steps, but 8 was the most so far) I still can't get you on video, but I will...you are tooo fast :)
* You have started to show some determination, and know what you want by golly (but we don't push people off the kiddy piano at such a young age ma'am)

* Taking 3-4 hour naps everyday...BLESS you child!

* You love ANYTHING that's not a toy, you would call China on my phone if I let you, you'd also change the channel for hours if you could.

* You love Daddy to rock you to sleep as you look at the fish tank...so peaceful, a memory I'll forever see in my mind because you two look so sweet!

Oh Priss, I could go on for all of eternity about you and how you make my heart smile! I just want you to know that you mean the world to me and I love you to pieces.
Happy 11 Months.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Holy Crap- where did month 9 go? Geez, that's too fast!

And I must say you are such a good momma. You love that girl so much. I love reading what you write to her... she is so lucky to have you... and she has to be so cute and sweet, look where she came from!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness!! I cant believe she will be a year old in less then a month :) wow!! Where has time gone!! I need to see her soon, i want to see her walking :)

Vanessa said...

Wow, a year is around the corner! She is a fun little girl, and so much fun, like her momma!:)

Andréa said...

Happy 11 months miss A. And thanks for lunch today - it was a blast!!!

Michelle said...

Happy 11 months little angel! Hard to believe it has almost been a year! It's not as bad as it sounds, once you get there it is much easier...just hard to imagine I guess...XOXO