Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just Random Thoughts Of The Day...

I have officially given up the $20 face soap that I have used since I was 14. I'm sorry Nordstroms, I have branched out, explored new options, and tried Clean & Clear's Morning Burst. I LOVE IT! It leaves your face rejuvenated, really you should try it! I think it was in my stocking for Christmas, with all kinds of bath goodies from my Mom. Including the best toothpaste EVER, Arm & Hammer's Peroxi-CARE, talk about freshness...this is it people! I'm hooked!

____________________________
How about some American Idol, ummm 24 million people voted, geez Louise! I love you Danny Gokey! I just love you! AND THANK YOU AMERICA for sending home the crazy girl Tatiania! However, you spell it. I'll give it to her she could sing. But I'm sorry, she was such a drama queen. Then a sour sore looser when Danny was voted to stay over her. She didn't clap or even tell him congrats, she cried the entire time he sang! Blaaah!

I am up from recording my 2 Sunday night shows (Desperate Housewives & Brothers&Sisters) to 6 shows. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I HEART D.V.R.! I'm really excited about the Bachelor this season. Jason is so sincere, I love love the way he is so intuitive & passionate! I have always loved shows like this! I can't wait til the girlies meet his family! I'm still torn on who I want to win. I really like both girls! We shall see!

____________________________

The 1st Birthday planning has been less stressful that I originally anticipated. So far,
outfits. check.-- cake. check.-- invitations. deciding between two.-- party place. check. --
food. check-- party favors. no clue.--plates, napkins, & decor. ordering today.

Now where to take her 1 year pictures is stumping me..... still thinking! I want fun and different shots....hmmm?
___________________________

Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should check out this photographer!
http:www.cassiesullivanphotography