Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just rambling....







Such a little stinker! Miss Priss, you put me in the best mood, I just love you to pieces. You make your Daddy and I laugh, love, and live so much more than ever imagined! You are quite the entertainer! I have said it before, but just can not get over the fact that we can do nothing all day and be just dandy. (Let me clarify ...I mean nothing, as in get ready and leave the house, not that I do NOTHING all day, who else washed clothes & dishes..yes babe I'm talking to you) hehe

Miss Priss standing (ah standing) with her toy (the binky) she loves to chew on it, I guess like a teether!?

Miss Priss, I wanted to say slow down, stop growing, stop learning and accomplishing new tasks.
I'm afraid walking is right around the corner....since you have been standing up by yourself for the past week now. I'm not sure that I'm ready for that, but then again are you really ever ready for anything? It just all happens in the blink of an eye, so growing like a weed is really a true saying, not just something granny says while she pinches your cheek. I'm getting pretty emotional with the 1st Birthday right around the corner. I just know when I hear that B-day song I'm going to need a tissue! Who new turning 1 would be so hard.......on me :)

5 comments:

Kelli said...

She's such a ham! And so much fun... and I feel ya on the growin up to fast- SLOW DOWN GIRLIES!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!

Michelle said...

She is just too cute for words!!! AHHH...I just love her and you too!

Whitney said...

So sweet! I LOVE those pics :)
Did you get my email? I'm having email problems so I just wanted to make sure.

Melissa said...

She makes me smile :) i love the second picture!!