Friday, February 13, 2009

My turn...

Somebody help me or shoot me, I really don't care either way!!!

After I nursed Dear Hubby & Dear Daughter back to health...it's my turn to be sicky! Downfall ....who takes care of me? The working husband with a 60+ hour work week or the
10 month old baby?

I woke up around 4am with all kinds of troubles, ear ache, sore throat, nose stopped up and running (fun), then I couldn't go back to sleep til 6ish! Oh what I wouldn't give for my Mom to be nearby!!!

So, I took 4 steamy showers, used a box of Kleenex, sneezed 7,436,937,346 times, drank a gallon of O.J., ate a ton of fruit, wore my robe all day, and didn't step foot outside! Miss Priss took a 4 hour nap, and since I couldn't sleep I watched some t.v., more live t.v. than I have watched in years! Oh, DVR your my friend!!! I honestly would be sad without you!

_____________

On a different note, Miss Priss received a package from my Mom for Valentine's Day, full of goodies! She even read the card...ok not really, but it looked like it! Thank you Nana,Papaw,& Uncle Cody...we love you! And thanks for our Chocolate, that we do not need :)




No comments: