Saturday morning we had a garage sale to get rid of a few things we no longer needed. The Baby didn't sale :)
And to our surprise we saw these sweet little babies.......
I was so worried about them. I followed them for a little while because we live near a very busy street & I didn't want them to get in the road. It was so sweet to watch the 9 little ducklings follow their Momma.
That was actually the 1st Garage Sale that I had worked, and people are CRAZY. They want everything for nothing. Think that might be my last garage sale. When it was over, I carried a few items to the corner of the street & placed a FREE sign on them. They were gone in no time! I was just glad to get rid of it all!!! I have 2 boxes of clothes to drop off @ the salvation army tomorrow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Priss loves to be outside, she would walk for hours, and try to eat rocks all day if she could!!!
Don't step on the crack.....
Her hair is getting so long, look at it blowing in the breeze :) I put it in 2 top piggy tails the other day & it made her look like she was so much older. Tear....remember she just turned ONE! haha
And she's quick, too. You really have to watch her, because she'll even steal your lunch.....
Anyway, we had a great weekend. Always love to visit with Nana, Papaw, & Uncle Cody...Thank you so much for helping with the Sale. Dinner @ Los Cucos was GREAT. It might just be my new favorite Mexican food place. They have green sauce, which sealed the deal for me...yummy!!! Our little friend Paige had her dedication on Sunday at her beautiful home. I'm so glad we were a part of it, we had a wonderful time. (Averee also wants to thank you for the vegetable tray and the bell peppers she ate & carried around with her the entire time!)
***Miss Priss has added Cow, shovel, pool, & sit down to her vocab. Cutie!!!



3 comments:
We did the same thing with stuff at the end of garage sale and it was gone in no time! Crazy people!
The baby ducks are so cute! Were they on our street?
Okay, so yeah, I actually put some effort into my blog! I want to get off the "girls are so much fun" and have "Rivas Randomness" in its place...but I don't know how to get that off. Oh and I changed my website address to "www.rivasrandmoness.com/blogspot.com" :)
We do need to walk! I'm looking hard for a jogging stroller...I've emailed two people today!
She's so busy- I love it! And I cannot believe how long her hair is getting- poor Ali hardly has any still :( ahh well, it'l grow in time!
People will take anything that is free- we once put a table out with only 3 legs.. and someone snatched it up- crazy!
Post a Comment