Since I was a little girl I have always wanted a pony.
Being that it is Celebrate (((ME))) week....guess what?!? Today... Hubby surprised me with a mini pony! Yes, I can't believe it either....
mainly because I am lying out of my teeth :) Haha, I crack myself up!
I did have a wonderful day though, Hubby has taken care of Miss Priss all day, and I had a delish dinner, some good relaxation, and got my hair done. Amen to no more roots. That is the only bad thing about going back blonde....the upkeep of highlights. However, my color specialist (Cassie) is FANTASTIC. She really does a great job! Thanks Dear! Now with MissyPooh in bed, Hubby and I are crawling in bed to watch a movie. We really enjoy his 2 days off, pouty lip for leaving for work tomorrow morning @ 5am.



1 comment:
Your so pretty.....Happy early birthday week!
Post a Comment