Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Lindsay Week!!!

Today Hubby started a week long "Me" celebration. Yeah, I know...one whole week we celebrate this under appreciated, hard-working woman! Each day Hubby has a little something up his sleeve....and I'm itching to find out more.

Growing up, I HATED (understand the emphasis on that) HA-TED surprises, I unwrapped my Christmas presents before Christmas Day, and re-wrapped them. I searched my parents closet too many times when my Birthday(S) rolled around. Luckily, after 25 years, I grew out of that.

I LOVE, L.O.V.E. surprises now. Come on Baby surprise me!

And today's surprise was....
Ah, 54 weeks of People. You have no idea how happy this makes me :)
Did I say I loved surprises? :) Thank you cupcake!

2 comments:

Life in the Unexpected Lane said...

I'm telling you if my People rna out I'd lose my mind! lol So I totally understand the importance of this suprise! Hopefully the rest of your suprises will be as good if not better than this one! Have a great week!!!!

Vanessa said...

Lucky girl! You deserve it! He is very thoughtful!

I may have to borrow those people mags when your done:)