Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just a few things...

Miss Priss loves to help you load and unload the washer/dryer. And will tell you thank you for each piece of laundry she hands you. This can be very time consuming, so we do laundry on days that don't have time frames.

She also does NOT have a shy bone in her body, unfortunately. Whenever we go in ANY store she must say HI to every single person that passes us and she will say it until you respond to her. Then if we stop and talk to someone, she makes it a point to say BYE BYE right in the middle of us talking. It's actually pretty funny. Almost like ok, we're done here.

Last night we went for a walk and she walked right up to this man & woman and held her hands up for her to pick her up. Which she did. Then she told us that she has a 2 1/2 year old grandson so they did not mind. Miss Averee you have to stop doing that, not everyone wants to hold you. Hubby and I both looked at each other and said what are we going to do with her?
She is quite the social butterfly.



And here is my new favorite word she says...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

4 comments:

That's Mrs. Russell said...

Oh. how adorable!

Kelli said...

So cute! (and I love your giggles in the background)

I gotta squeeze her... and I get too! I booked my ticket to San Antonio today!!!!!!!!!
I'll be there August 26-30th... so we've got to meet! I was hoping Thursday the 27th? We'll have to figure it out!

Michelle said...

Grace loves to help with the laundry too. Trainin' them young!! I love it when they say the word strawberry, blueberry, raspberry or blackberry, it is just so cute! My favorite word right now that g says is binoculars, or as she says it "knockanoters" Thank you mickey mouse clubhouse! XOXO

FROGGITY! said...

ohmygosh!!!!! strawberry!! soooo cute!!!!