Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh how I LOVE you...

I have been waiting for you for so long.


Dreaming of you, and all the things we would be able to do together.





Well, dreams do come true, because I found you.


Yesterday to be exact.





Yesterday was a good day. (well you know til Hubby got mad at me for 30 minutes last night) :)





Yesterday you joined our little family. I promise we will make great memories together that will last a lifetime.





So without any further anticipation, I shall introduce you to my NEW BABY...






MY EMBROIDERY MACHINE. psst...it's touch screen. So excited!
The biggest thanks in the world to my gparents for this, without them this would not have been possible.

I am happy beyond words. Now, I just have to patiently wait for my instruction class so I can use this baby.

2 comments:

missy said...

Holy Schmoly! I'm SOOOO happy for you....you totally deserve this! I know you've wanted one for SOOO long....now, let's see....I need an embroidered pillow case and a shirt or two and...oh wait, it's not mine :(.

Just think of the things you can make and sell and I'm just so excited for you!!

That's Mrs. Russell said...

i want one too!someday i will have one.