The game was a ton of fun, like always. However, the Yankee & Red Sox games are always a little more fun than the others since there are equally as many of the fans cheering for each team at those games. It makes for lots of trash talking, especially on the walk back to the car. All in good fun....most of the time. At least it was tonight. We even had 2 ladies from an aisle over tell us we were blessed with the perfect baby. They couldn't believe she watched the game and didn't fuss once. We started her young(3 mos)....but what can I say the girl loves baseball, football, and soccer games. I'll give her credit, because she is a good baby, but the secret is to come loaded with a bag of snacks. Never leave home without them. Really...how else do you think we would have made it from 4pm-12am?!? The only thing she hasn't experienced yet is a basketball game. Which is funny since Hubby and I use to go to Mavs games before Miss Priss was born. We'll put that on the to-do list.
We rode the bus to the front of the stadium for the first time, Miss Priss smiled and giggled the whole way. She though it was the coolest thing ever.
Then it was straight to pick up our tickets and a dash for the pregame show where Daddy held Tootsie up to get her on t.v. Which he does at every game.....only this time she had a look like what the heck are you doing to me?! Getting your 5 minutes of fame baby, as he likes to say!
But ...not without pointing out some airplanes first.



2 comments:
Aww those are too cute. I miss hanging out with you ladies! Blue eyes and I will have to get together with you!
She is adorable! I love the picture of her with the "o-face" and pointing at the airplane!
And you are lucky that she sits through a whole game... I'm worried what Ali will do when we start watching basketball again!
Post a Comment