We arrived at the Zoo and were ready to look at some animals. The monkeys.....
It's a nice day, air it out girl. Air it out!
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Anyway,
about an hour later, it was time for some snacks.
And how cool are you ma'am with your cousins shades on?
Miss Priss I just cannot believe you have that phone in your hand, AGAIN, so shocking you 15 year old you!
A super fun Carousel Ride with Daddy.
Then we had an elephant stuffed just for you....
which you hugged and kissed to death!
Quick picture with cousin Trey on the alligator.
Sitting in the penguin tunnel waiting for them to swim by.
And a BIG fish tank....
A picture with Daddy and a quick rest after the 5 miles we walked.....
Tootsie you wore Daddy smooth out that day, but that's what happens when you are allowed to get out of your stroller :)
So it was up ramps, and down ramps. Then the stairs...again and again. Not to mention the running in circles.
Which in the end ultimately led to this....
One pooped little girl! We had a great time, even if we went a few months ago. Miss Priss really enjoyed it and I have to say what a big difference a few months makes in a child her age. She was pointing at the animals and making noises. Just a hoot!
The next day it was off to the park and baseball time with our neighbors.
Good job Reese!
And the girls on the side lines playing with the balls, running and holding hands, which was the cutest thing in the world by the way. Miss Averee & Aubrey....which some how turned into a rock/ grass eating/ picking fest. Not so good. The first time I had to fish dirt/rocks out of a little mouth. Miss Priss we don't put things in our mouth...okaythanks!
The following day it was Trades Day shoppin' and Mexican food eatin' time. Miss Priss (15 months old mind you) has to have her own salsa. What? Crazy little spicy food lover, you are a spitting image of your Momma! :) And it makes me proud. Bland food is for a sissy!

What a view we had from our table!
Here is Tootsie trying to tie her shoe. Wouldn't that be nice?!?
Okay, now I said we were some busy bee's and I wasn't kidding.
My favorites...the Elephants, Giraffes, & Zebra exhibit. It's really pretty and I like how they are all grouped together, yet separated by water.

What a cute little play ground with the truck turned into a play truck for the kiddos. However I was a mean Mommy that wouldn't let Tootsie play there. We were on a schedule and I was using the walking as my workout for the day....so stops were limited :)
A pretty darn cute piggy!
Daddy and I both remember feeding the ducks, fish, and turtles in this pond. We stayed here for a long time and let Tootsie partake in the fun.
Off to the aquarium to see lots of neat looking fish and huge turtles.
She did stop to say SHHHHHH because the tigers were sleeping.
We ended the trip with a stop by the petting Zoo

So Miss Priss was out cold before we even left the parking lot....we needed her to take a decent nap so that our trip would be peaceful if you know what I mean. So we headed to THE most delicious pizza shop EVER. We ordered a pizza and ate in the car while Tootsie slept, and threw the leftover in the cooler for later. Yummy, that's one thing I haven't found yet since moving here...pizza like that. The other is authentic Mexican like Don Juan's in good ole T.Y.L. which we also had before we headed back home. Double strike... well worth it though!

Off to Uncle Danny & Aunt Amy's house.....
Miss Priss with Uncle Danny.

I just couldn't resist taking a picture of there amazing back yard from the upstairs balcony. What a view, don't you think? 2 1/2 acres of pure beauty! Great job guys!

Hanging out on the couch with her cousin.

What a view we had from our table!
Here is Tootsie trying to tie her shoe. Wouldn't that be nice?!?
Okay, now I said we were some busy bee's and I wasn't kidding.
Here we are at the Zoo again ....this time we were at the Zoo that Hubby and I went to growing up. We hadn't been in years and we were in town visiting family so we headed there bright and early to check it out and see what had changed!
My favorites...the Elephants, Giraffes, & Zebra exhibit. It's really pretty and I like how they are all grouped together, yet separated by water.
What a cute little play ground with the truck turned into a play truck for the kiddos. However I was a mean Mommy that wouldn't let Tootsie play there. We were on a schedule and I was using the walking as my workout for the day....so stops were limited :)
A pretty darn cute piggy!
Daddy and I both remember feeding the ducks, fish, and turtles in this pond. We stayed here for a long time and let Tootsie partake in the fun.
Off to the aquarium to see lots of neat looking fish and huge turtles.
She did stop to say SHHHHHH because the tigers were sleeping.
We ended the trip with a stop by the petting Zoo
So Miss Priss was out cold before we even left the parking lot....we needed her to take a decent nap so that our trip would be peaceful if you know what I mean. So we headed to THE most delicious pizza shop EVER. We ordered a pizza and ate in the car while Tootsie slept, and threw the leftover in the cooler for later. Yummy, that's one thing I haven't found yet since moving here...pizza like that. The other is authentic Mexican like Don Juan's in good ole T.Y.L. which we also had before we headed back home. Double strike... well worth it though!
Off to Uncle Danny & Aunt Amy's house.....
Miss Priss with Uncle Danny.
I just couldn't resist taking a picture of there amazing back yard from the upstairs balcony. What a view, don't you think? 2 1/2 acres of pure beauty! Great job guys!
Hanging out on the couch with her cousin.
We had a great time with everyone. Averee got to see Grandma & Grandpa(Hubby's parents) and I know they enjoyed the time they spent with her, since they don't get to see her that often.
So after a busy week, I think we are finally going to relax at home before Miss Priss and I head out of state next week. After the Ranger/Red Sox game of course :)
Hope you are having a great week so far!!!



1 comment:
Oh the memories!!! Misty water colored memories of old T.Y.L. Zoo...I, too fed fish in that same pond!
Nice monkey crotch shot....bet that felt nice!
Post a Comment