"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5
I'm an outgoing, tender-hearted, loving wife and mother! I truly believe that laughter is the best medicine! One thing I suggest, is to never go to bed mad at those you love, for we are not promised another day on this earth. I strive everyday to be as great of a mother as my mom is to me.
Love with all your heart. Always remember, obstacles are those frightful things seen when you take your eyes off your goals. Know when you think you've got it bad, someone ALWAYS has it worse. Believe in yourself. And know that with God .....anything is possible!!!
I have started this blog to keep track of Miss Priss & her every move, as she grows right before our eyes, and the "occasional" venting!
I am a Princess, for my Father is the King of Kings.
3 comments:
HA! Such a Diva!!
LOVE IT! Her and Emma really are good friends huh :)
OMG I love it! She is just too cute!
Post a Comment