Saturday, July 18, 2009

Catch-up

I feel like we have been on the GO, and probably because we have.

We have been so lucky to have Daddy home with us.... since he quit his job. I know that sounds scary, but not to worry, he got another job. It was a good move in more than one way, so we are very happy. We have been enjoying family time, the zoo, trades days, the park, I have taken full advantage of Daddy daycare which allows me to workout each day, help cleaning the house, & being able to work on my orders and not have to finish in between nap time & bed time NOW that alone is bliss. Not to mention, I have changed maybe 5 diapers and he wakes up with Tootsie each morning and puts her to bed each night. LIFE IS GOOD. Especially since we have him all to ourselves until August 3rd. I am being spoiled, and I LIKE it :)

This weekend Tommy's parents, his sister and her son visited with us. We had a wonderful time and even snuck away and did some shopping, leaving Tootsie home with the boys.

We have quite the action packed week ahead of us as well. Something planned for each day of the week....makes me tired just thinking about it. Miss Priss and I will also be headed to Arkansas at the end of this month with my parents and brother for one last road trip to my Mamaw's before he leaves for A&M. My little brother is all grown up, heading off to college....sigh.
Hubby will have to stay home and hold the fort down since he will be starting his new job that Monday and we will not be back in time. We'll miss you.

I have a ton, I mean a TON of pictures from this past Monday's play date(thanks again Kat it was so much fun and great to see y'all), the zoo, and some other outings that I need to upload and share. I also have some cute videos I will work on posting after Church tomorrow, in between finishing a few orders and the gym.
I'm sorry dear blog that you have taken the backseat lately...I promise to be better!

Goodnight!

No comments: